At the end of the day in the late afternoon when your feet are at their largest (Remember, that hot weather will cause one’s feet to expand)
All care is taken to ensure that Shoe Box websites and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Store.
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by Shoeboxshoes.com.au/shoebox.com.au
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser.
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise, you will not be able to shop with us.
- Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
Payment (Credit Cards - Mastercard and Visa Only)
- Credit Card
- Purchasing online with your credit card is the simplest and most convinient way of shopping. Simply fill in your details and we bill the purchase to your account. Shoe Box accepts all major credit cards: Mastercard and Visa our online payment system at the website is completely safe, as all of your credit card details are encrypted. For more detail, visit High Security
Prices of goods and services, postage and handling fee, and other charges displayed on the Shoe Box website are current at the time of display.
These prices are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
Placing and Acception Orders
Order will not be despatched until payment in full has been received and Shoe Box is satisfied with the integrity of the order. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, Shoe Box is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or cancellation of an order or a product. Placement of an order by you constitutes an offer to enter into an agreement with us("your offer"). We will email you an Order confirmation for the sole purpose of confirming the details of your offer. Please note that our Order Confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your offer or your offer or reflect the status of your order in any way.
- By us We reserve the right not to provide goods or services, terminate membership account, remove or edit content or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the excersing of these rights.
- By you If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately on 02 9809 2277. Our agreement with you only comes into existence once we have both confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion.
Orders that cannot be cancelled will be subject to our terms, conditions and policies relating to Returns and Exchanges.
Pricing & Typographical Errors
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, quantities available or product information received from our suppliers, Shoe Box shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders, placed for product listed at the incorrect price or out-of-stock. Shoe Box shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Shoe Box shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the total amount of the charge.
No price adjustments are allowed on previous purchases. A one-time price adjustment for items bought online to the new online price (or in store to the new in store price) will be honored if you call us within 14 days. Please call us at 02 9809 2277 from 7am-11pm CST daily (except holidays) for assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices are shown in Australian dollars