Tip of the Day
Tip # 2 - Best time to buy shoes
At the end of the day in the late afternoon when your feet are at their largest (Remember, that hot weather will cause one’s feet to expand)
All data entered on this website or idsclosed to us by phone or email will be kept for the exclusive use of Shoe Box. Exclusion to this include where the request is made by the Australian Police or Customs departments for the purpose of investigating issues related to the order in which the data was collected. (Information will not be sold or made available to any other non official government entity.)
Any personal information that you submit will be used simply to process your orders and is protected by our secure server.
If you purchase goods and services from Shoeboxshoes.com.au/shoebox.com.au or create a membership account with us, we may require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details ("customer information"). We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you make. You agree to provide Shoe Box with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of Shoe Box.
Using your information
- Our Privacy Pledge is that information given to us will only be used to enhance your shopping experience, resulting in a more personalised service for you.
- Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for marketing purposes.
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message or to change your preferences through My Account.
- Shoe Box may use personal information to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety. It may also use personal information for reasons related to enforcement or internal investigations into unlawful activities.
It is important to note that we send periodical communications to people who have "opted in" to receive email updates about products and special offers, and retain the right to inform our customers of changes in our business operations from time to time. We intend to honour our members' rights to privacy and do not set out to "spam" our members in any way.
- On occasions , we may provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This will simply comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. It will not include any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
- Shoe Box may Disclose Personal Information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, courts or external advisers where permitted or required by law.
Partners - Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of Shoe Box. Functions such as fulfilling and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
Authorities - Shoe Box will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities
Partner Stores - With organizations that we operate but do not own, your information will be shared with that business. Please note, that we only go into partnerships with stores who have the same regard to Privacy as we do.
Industry Groups - From time to time we provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This may comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. However, we will not provide any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
Verification of Members - We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use:
Names on member accounts to compare with information on credit cards
We use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about payments
We use member addresses to check against credit card billing addresses etc . in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
Many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of Shoe Box’s own Customer Experience team.
Lost login and Password details
All information is kept private. Many members often forget details such as their passwords. We do not distribute these either via telephone or email. The customer is informed of their "Password reminder" rather than the actual password being given out.
You can also choose to receive information via our Shoe Box Newsletter, notifying you of important changes to our site or offering you special promotions. We would like to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us or if you do not want use your information to enhance your shopping experience, please contact on 1300 307 250 between 8am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), or email email@example.com.
We do not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online, such as email address, or postal addresses.
Storage, Deletion of personal information
Shoe Box will take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If you wish to have you personal information deleted, please let us know and any information that we no longer require is destroyed securely. An exception to this may be retention of the information for data analysis or legal reasons. Shoe Box will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Updating personal information access
You may review, change or delete personal information related your use of our online site. Any changes to our information collection policies will be posted on this page. By using the Shoeboxshoes.com.au/shoebox.com.au site, you are consenting to the collection of information by Shoe Box.
◦ Personal information provided by you can be viewed and changed by you if information provided is incorrect or out of date.
◦ Shoebox.com.au provides you with the following tools to manage your information, the tools will evolve as the Shoebox.com.au website evolves:
◦ My Account (To manage all personal details)
◦ Gift Reminder
◦ If you need more assistance you can always contact on 1300 307 250/ 02 9809 2277 between 8am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday(Excluding public holiday), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Privacy information you should be aware of
Sign out or close your browser once you have finished shopping within Shoebox.com.au or Affiliate's partner store. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café, You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer.
◦ You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and Shoeboxshoes.com.au/shoebox.com.au
◦ Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's Web Site
If you need more assistance you can always contact on 1300 307 250/ 02 9809 2277 between 8am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), or email email@example.com